Friday, October 15, 2010

Cat-ch Me If You Can

Sorry for the cheesy post name, but I couldn't think of anything better this late at night! And I apologize yet again for my lack of posts...life is just really crazy at-the-moment. Here are some photos from my attempts to stalk an 8-month-old kitten, Milton. He moves quick and it was a low light setting so they aren't the best quality, but he is so cute that I just had to share. Enjoy! I'll try to post something other than pictures this week, but no guarantees.




2 comments:

  1. I love cats and he is so cute. Nice job ruth. And don't worry I know what you mean when you say life has been so busy lately. Trust me IT has been for me as well. Lets just hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS:What kind of cat is that. It is a beautiful cat. It almost looks like one of mying.ps:you should check out my post I did a post with one of my cats on there as well.

    ReplyDelete