Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just One of Those Days...

So...I started writing this post to vent about the "terrible" day I've been having. It's seemed as though nothing was going right, and it's been a long day already. But while running the sound/computer equiptment for a funeral (part of my job at the church), I was really convicted about my "terrible" day. So I deleted what I wrote, and decided to write about some of the good things instead:

1) I am now done with my Fine Arts: Art class.
2) I got to spend some time talking to my grandmother.
3) I got to enjoy the beautiful weather outside.
4) I drove my car to work, with a working AC & radio.
5) I got to come to work. A job that I love dearly.
6) I'm going to get a new phone in the next couple of days :)
7) I got to celebrate life, even in the face of death.
8) I'm going to get to eat a great dinner with friends, and have good fellowship.
9) While packing up my stuff, I reminisced about the awesome year it's been.
10) I am the beloved child of God, and He's watching out for me.

It hasn't been a perfect day...far from it. But today I'm going to view the glass as half-full...it's just one of those days.


Oh, victory in jesus, My saviour forever. He sought me, And he bought me, With his redeeming blood. He loved me, Ere i knew him, And all my love, Is due him. He plunged me to victory, Beneath the, Cleansing flood." - "Victory in Jesus" (an old hymn)

No comments:

Post a Comment